Festivities and gustatory discoveries
Meet exhibitors and producers from the Laurentian and Quebec terroirs who will proudly showcase their products to visitors who are passionate about good food.
On the program: Free tastings and samples of gastronomic delights (food, beverages, accessories, ideas), culinary experts and epicureans… This is THE foodie rendez-vous you won’t want to miss!
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE ! FOR 10$...
With the MAXI wristband you get :
• tasting menus and exclusive workshops in participating restaurants
• exclusive access to the « on stage » tasting
• discounts on vendors products*
SUBLIME YOUR EXPERIENCE! FOR $49...
In addition to the MAXI bracelet privileges, with the SUBLIME bracelet you get :
• access to the Chapiteau « Expérience » where you’ll get a chance to taste high-end products such as « foie gras » candy, genuine caviar, raw milk cheese, craft prosciutto, exclusive scotch.
COME AND LISTEN TO OUR EXPERTS
• Éric Godmaire (SCOTCH • Saturday noon),
• Rémy Couture (PASTRY • Saturday 4 p.m.),
• Élyse Lambert (WINE • Sunday noon)
• Soeur Angèle (MEET AND GREET • Saturday 2 p.m.)
• Pasquale Vari («TRAVEL ACROSS ITALY» • Saturday 8 p.m. and Sunday 3 p.m.)
*Products may vary upon availability.
The Grand Prix des Saveurs; a gourmet ascent
On Sunday, September 8, take to the hills in a new way on an exclusive tasting tour as you jog or hike up the slopes of Mont Tremblant. It’s a novel opportunity to get some fresh air and stimulate your olfactory, visual and gustatory senses.
Runners and hikers follow the same mountain track, accessible to people of all athletic abilities, so you can go at your own pace and take the panoramic gondola back down to the pedestrian village. You can hike as a family or with friends, or to take up the racing challenge.Register